High Above

High above in the mountains
I see your strength against the clear blue sky…
I feel so small,  but you made me feel so high..
Hike to Palmers Pond

Hike to Palmers Pond

 

  High above in  pools of water
I see your reflections cast surreal…
Drawn in with many emotions I feel…
Hike to Palmers Pond

Hike to Palmers Pond 

 

High above with meadows and flowers
The beauty and color you helped to bring…
I feel a note of love, my heart wants to sing…
Hike to Palmers Pond

Hike to Palmers Pond

 Hike to Palmers Pond

 

High above it all
I yodel a song, it echo’s with love…
From the valley to the sky above…
Hike to Palmers Pond

Hike to Palmers Pond

 

High above my dreams came true
on a hike I ventured to see only you…
Hike to Palmers Pond

Palmers Pond high on the Cascade divide in the Mountains of British Columbia Canada

 From high above I bid you…

Good Morning…  Good Afternoon…   Good Night…

Whatever it is to you….

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

18 comments:

nita said...

Beautiful words and glorious pictures, thank you for sharing

Toodie said...

Beautiful as always. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Hope said...

Hi Carrie, love these photos of your hike.. such a beautiful and peaceful place you have shared with us.. hope your day is just as beautiful.

Gerry said...

Gorgeous pictures Carrie. Thanks for sharing them :)

Lisa RedWillow said...

Your words are so very uplifing and Im not sure what made my heart sing more words or photos. Thanks Carrie. Wonderful blog and photos. I love the blue and the water.
Stunning. Hope you did get some rain.
Were starting harvest and so the meals need to be made and taken out to the men. Im so busy Im finding it hard to keep up again.
Im off and out the door again today.
Have a beautiful weekend.

Joe said...

Oh my, that is my kind of country! Drinking in the sights doesn't even begin to quench my thirst for such things! Really wonderful my friend!

Rocket Man said...

Ah, Carrie, it's good to see you have time to get back behind the viewfinder again. Spectacular scenery that makes my mountains look like mole hills but isn't it great to capture that beauty? Thanks for taking me along with you.

john bord said...

great journey

Beth said...

Awesome journey you made. The photos speak volumes. Thank you Carrie.
Hugs!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Carrie, your post is Beautiful, Inspiring and Captivating. What a beautiful place beyond words. Truly you were blessed to be there.Thank you so much for sharing.
Dianne :)

Mei said...

Wow... another beautiful album, thank you for sharing, have a good week ahead. Mei

Light-In-A-Box said...

Breathtaking landscape Carrie!
Nice photography & great post!
Michael :-)

Elettra said...

The landscapes in your photos are sensational

michiko said...

A fantastic all the photos I loved the pools of water and reflections on the water that make me send a sweet dreams I wish I will be there..
Thank you for sharing them us.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Thankyou so much for visiting me on Facebook. So very much appricated and your comments there.
Agian very beautiful Carrie. I love Love the blue. Fantastic work .
Have a wonderful week . Dont work to hard.
Im off to work.
Hugs

Admiral Hestorb said...

I think British Columbia has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world, Carrie. And you represent it with beauty.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Ooops..this is Rambling On. I forgot that Miss Catt was in her blog.

Karolyn said...

created an account here... would be easier to follow you!
Palmers Pond is magic... I have to go there!