Nature Changes So Do We

Life can sometime seem so serene where everything flows with a smooth motion.  You take for granted it will never change.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Then life’s torrents come flooding at you.  Part of you may open up letting the flood of emotion out.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie  Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Leaving behind changes in you and your surroundings.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Where once everything was calm and reflective.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Emotions run in every direction only later to settle leaving you feeling empty.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie   Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Once the colors of nature around you were so bright and full of life when the dams held everything back.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Life can seem unclear during those floods of emotions until the dam finally breaks.  Releasing everything so that you may see clearly again.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie   Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

But your outlook will be forever changed.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Only to dream of that serene life you had.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Your course of life has changed.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Only memories of those calm reflective moments are left.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

While those muddy emotional water will forever leave behind memories filled with devastation.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie  Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Leaving you feeling drained and exposed.

Changes in Nature Photos by Here I Am/Carrie

 

As God has provided nature with the beaver to help bring back those still reflective waters, so too will he reach out with his hand of love that you may feel comfort again.

Beaver photo by Here I Am/Carrie

May you find clarity and serenity in life’s muddy waters
and
may you have a
Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…   Good Night…
Whatever it is to you..

Photo & Words
by

Here I Am/Carrie

15 comments:

Hope said...

what a beautiful message Carrie.. along with some very gorgeous captures.. one has to change along with the seasons.. sometimes its hard.. sometimes its as easy as breathing.. but there is always change in ones life.. other wise we would become stagnate..
I hope you have a lovely rest of the week.. soft hugs

Joe said...

We've had flooding on a scale that is beyond anything I've ever seen before. The amount of snow still in the mountains with the warming weather is contributing to changes that I believe may be long lasting indeed. Love the photos and the thoughts here my friend, God bless you.

Nancy said...

I had a lovely visit here. I could stare at your photos and be drawn in by their beauty. Thank you my friend for your inspiring blog.

Beth said...

Just so beautiful, the photos and the words were very moving.

xoxo

john bord said...

adapt
perish

KD said...

Nice piece of storytelling Carrie, also says something about being intimately involved with a location, returning to it and observing its changes and moods.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Very beautiful Carrie. Your message is sure true . I saw a beaver dam that was up and being build for year that is now half gone from the flooding. They will come back and build one by one and family by family. Just like life. We adapt and we keep on going with what we have , where we are and make the best of what we can. I try to each day and each day life can be different . Love Love your images. They are just peaceful and so calming.
Well my dear friend you did it again . I love your blog.
Thank you for bring the Sunshine into my world again.
Much Love

Horst in Edmonton said...

Loved your blog today. Don't you just love those Beavers.

Light-In-A-Box said...

Very nicely done Carrie!
Here too the river banks have changed, high flows of water carrying mud etc. Everything is returning to a new normal!
Great photos!

iamchaosheadquarters said...

♫ *´”)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
(¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪ Yes, life is all about changes... taking the good with the bad. As the days roll into weeks and the weeks months and the months years, we change, our looks change, our taste buds change, our circumstances change, our responsibilities change, we get married, have kids, career change, our priorities change, our spouses change, our friendships change, etc.
And so it is, and ready or not, it is a reality. As long as i have more good days then bad ones... life will be good. And so far, it is indeed!!!
Wonderfully written... beautiful words!

Sharon said...

Carrie, this was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and read. Your pictures were breathtaking - (and Mr. Beaver was really cute, by the way) - but your message reached me so deeply. You will know by your visits to my blog lately, that my life has been muddy lately. And yet, your words of comfort here were very, very encouraging.

Thank you for sharing your talented eye, and your beautiful heart.

GOD BLESS!

mystafied said...

Hi Carrie
This is a beautiful entry with such lovely reflective images
I was looking at the beaver swimming across the river,
they're a beautiful looking animal.

As always Carrie... thank you for sharing a part of your life

Gary xox

Elettra said...

All images are superb and really special !!!!!!!!

TexWisGirl said...

there are those beaver dams you commented about on my site! that is definitely some solid engineering. love your photos! beautiful place here! :)

marciento said...

Hello Carrie! Beautiful post!
Have a nice new week!
Marko - marciento
http://marciento.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/animal-portraits/