Wildflower You Make My Heart Sing

Wildflower how you make my heart sing.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


You have a symphony of colors and shapes.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

You dance to the song of the breeze.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Your smile is always there.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Wildflower the sight of you

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

is like music to my ears.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

In the meadows you perform.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

On the forest floor you swoon.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Wildflower you brighten my day

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 
like a rainbow stretch across the land.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

You fill my mind and heart with your silent music.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 
Always changing your notes of color with every season.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Wildflower how you make my heart sing.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

How I want to dance to your melody.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Singing with you all along the way.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Oh Wildflower how you do make my heart sing.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

all orchestrated with God's hand.

Wildflowers Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Let us all sing and dance together to the melody of Wildflower.

Collage of Wildflowers_tn

Wishing you a song in your heart
and a
Good Morning….   Good Afternoon…   Good Night…

What every it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

19 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful set!

Eagle Altitude said...

Good day to you Carrie! Ahh, Your photographs and words truly do make my heart sing. Such joy! I'm absolutely thrilled you have been outside enjoying the wildflowers. Visiting your blog is like a breath of fresh air. Wishing you much happiness and good health always. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

Chip "Rocket Man" Allen said...

I'm loving it, Carrie, especially because I got out of the house today when the heat wave broke! Now you've inspired me to go wildflower hunitn' tomorrow:-)

Beth said...

The wildflowers are so very beautiful. Thank you so much Carrie for your lovely photos you share with us; a true feast for my eyes.

john bord said...

So much fun capturing pixels of wild days.

Hope said...

so lovely and fragrant... brings softness and melody to ones soul..
hope you have a wonderful evening..

Horst in Edmonton said...

Awesome Wildflowers.

NITA said...

Hi Carrie

Good to see your blog this morning. All that is on my t.v. screen is scenes of devastation and horrible crime. England is not in a good way at the moment.

Thanks for your visits - God Bless Nita

mystafied said...

Hi Carrie
I always look forward to seeing and reading your blogs.
They remind me that we're all apart of this beautiful mother earth.

Lovely photo's Carrie xox

Joe said...

I love wild flowers for their delicacy and yet strength to endure in some very extreme environments. I think it's testimonies in nature like this that really show the merits of what nature has to offer.

marciento said...

Very interesting post and beautiful pictures.
Have a nice day!
Greetings from Warsaw!
http://marciento.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/animal-portraits/

Sharon said...

Oh Carrie - Simply BEAUTIFUL! What a symphony of color and texture - what a song of praise to our great and wonderful Creator!

Today you have brought a smile to my face!

GOD BLESS!

Lisa RedWillow said...

Magnificent once again Carrie.
Spring Rains and Summer Sings. Loved it too.
Your photos are so beautiful. Are you using a new camera or is this the same. I picked up my old one and use that and the other one I have.
Loved your blog .
Hope your well .

Hugs

Rick said...

Wow - incredible beauty you've captured, Carrie. (of course, now I have that song 'Wild Thing' stuck in my head ;-)

It's amazing how He decorated his amazing creation, for our enjoyment ! You might have heard of this song.

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Thanks everyone for stopping in to see my wildflowers and words I added with them. I so had that song Wildthing you make my heart sing in my head for quit a few days and it help set my words off as well as my photos. @ Lisa I am still using the same old pocket camera. Just got back from camping again and really enjoyed the heat on the lake and a rest.

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Carrie, Love your blog with all the pretty wild flowers. You did a wonderful job of capturing them with your camera. Your writing is wonderful and now I have that song going through my head, and it is bed time. :)

Thank you for all you shared on my blog Carrie, and I hope you soon find that special dog that will touch your heart and win you over. :)

Well I had better get some sleep. One more work day before my weekend begins.
Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Dianne :)

Light-In-A-Box said...

I sure do love spring & summer when everything around us is just vibrant & alive! Awesome pics Carrie!

Jenny Schouten Short said...

I feel like I'm there and that is great. Beautiful! xo Jenny

Arlene said...

I wish we had wild flowers as bright and varied as yours, alas, we've lost so much to development, it makes me so sad.