Serpent From the Sea A Halloween Story

From the deepest darkness place in the sea the serpent hides waiting for its prey to come to the water edge.
The beauty of sunsets and sunrises always entice
unaware souls to come for a closer look..

As the sun light sinks over the horizon creating a beauty that will draw many, the serpent creeps out of the waters depths.P4230029 


This hideous creature lurks the shores looking for
weak souls to devour.

P4230034


While one stands unsuspecting gazing at the beauty of the sunrise the serpent crawls closer. P4230058


Mindless that something so dark and evil could possible be out there, they continue to see only the golden glow that
lights up the sky.
  
P4240016


Suddenly in that moment when all seemed perfect the serpent strikes snatching the unsuspecting soul.   An emptiness takes over the soul while being sucked into the dark depths of the underworld.P4240024


You may be drawn to the waters edge through beauty, but without love in your heart you will be unable
to resist the sepent.
 
P4240027


As the light looses it glorious color the serpent returns to the sea to await another soul in search of the beauty that will lure them to the waters edge... P4240057


So Wishing Everyone a
Happy Safe Halloween
and don’t forget to keep love in your heart so the creatures of the dark can’t snatch your soul


and have a


Good Morning…  Good Afternoon…  Good Night…
Whatever it is to you
Photos &Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

14 comments:

Victor said...

Good work ... One of the photos more formed my style was a trunk photographed by Charlie Waite very similar to this.

Thank you for sharing.

Kisses

Beth said...

Happy Halloween to you too Carrie. Great job on the photos.

Hugs,
Beth

Marco Alpha said...

Hello Carrie,
Wonderful shots of this amazing sky.
Great colors, fantastic!!

Greetings, Marco

john bord said...

Boo

john bord said...

boo

Horst in Edmonton said...

Awesome photos and story.

Joe said...

That really does look like a sea monster lurching out of the depths for a meal!

lisa said...

I so enjoyed reading this, and what gorgeous photographs these are Carrie!

Chip "Rocket Man" Allen said...

Love the photos and the story, Carrie!

Ramblingon said...

Girl, that was GOOD! I loved it! Exceedingly creative of you. xoxox

Lisa RedWillow said...

Just beautiful Carrie. I love each and every photo.
Your words and presence always make a difference in my world. Thank you for that.
That sky is to die for . The colors and tones are brilliant. You and your camera sure know how to be one.
Sorry I havent been here sooner. I have so much on my plate and a family member very ill.
with much love my friend
Lisa xo

Lisa RedWillow said...

Thank you again for kicking up some dust on my door mat and getting rid of some cob webs. Appreciated more than you know.

Rick said...

Awesome beauty here, Carrie - despite the monster ! Lovely story too.

Daughter of the King said...

Dear Carrie,

I was having so many problems with my blogspot, so I had to start again and transfer my blogs over. I hope you will stop by and follow me again. I am so-oo sorry for being such a pain. I am blessed by your friendship!

May the love of God always shine in your life, as you become a light for others.

Have a pleasant day. God bless.

With love and care from Kerrie. xOx