Winter in Bloom

Let’s visit a place where the bright colors of summer flowers are long gone but with the touch of God’s hand sprinkles of crystals blossoms appear everywhere.   Come with me for a walk thru God’s winter gardens. 

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 Loaded with the growth of new white petals and leafs.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 Water plants sprout emerging from the frozen landscape.

P1120013

 

 Buds as delicate as the 1st cherry blossoms in the spring.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 Wild profusions of petals sometimes explode with glistening beauty.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Tiny flowers growing here and there.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 New spring ferns that arise up on the forests floors.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 A single rose in the summer has its beauty.
But so too does the beauty of this crystal blooming stock.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

  Like a bulb that sprouts in the spring this ice flower grew overnight.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 Blooms  of every kind are seen in God’s winter garden.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 The warms rays of the sun are slowing melting the elusive winter bloom.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

     

Lilly blooms of the winter.  There delicate petals afloat on a ice field of blue.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Reflections of the forest in bloom.

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

So you see the flowers and buds are not only in summer but also in winter.  But they are elusive and require just the right touch to bloom. 

Hope you enjoyed your walk thru God’s winter garden of blooms and buds.

Wishing you those elusive moments that only God can create
and a
Good Morning...   Good Afternoon...   Good Night...

Whatever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by

Here I Am/Carrie

24 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

wow, these are fabulous! i like your perspective on winter! :)

Horst in Edmonton said...

Beautiful Ice Crystals, Carrie.

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Carrie, I enjoyed walking along with you, and looking through your eyes, and Lens. What a Beautiful Winter Wonderland. Loved all of your winter flowers in bloom, and your description of each one.
You do have alot of snow that is for sure. We had a little taste of winter over night but it was mostly freezing rain , and then a little snow. It looked very pretty this morning but I was traveling in it and the roads were not the best. It would have been more fun out walking with my camera in hand, but I did take many mental images along the way.
Thank you for stopping by the other day Carrie. Hope to find you well.
xx's Dianne :)

PolarBear said...

Beautiful... have a lovely time in your crystal-wonderland! Love to visit there oneday! Takecare Carrie. Mei

Gerry said...

Beautiful picture Carrie. I'm waiting for some pretty snow here.

NITA said...

Hi Carrie,

Enjoyed my walk with you, gorgeous photographs.

Hugs Nita

Joe said...

Delightful winter collage you provided here today my friend! The snow melted off for us and we actually have temperatures approaching the sixties for a high on Thanksgiving...can't say when I saw that last. All the best to you my dear friend, your pictures are a real delight!

Arlene said...

Truly magical, like something out of a fairy tale. Cold, but enchanting.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Carrie all are so very beautiful. Gorgeous Ice and snow.
You have way more snow than we do and by the looks of it the Sun. That Sun is stunning as is the light.
Lovely beyond words.
I hope you visit me at my new blog.
I have missed You. xo
Hugs and Smiles.

Rick said...

Beauty, beauty everywhere ! Even in winter, with a coat of white, creativity abounds - captured with such a good eye !

Have a great week, Carrie.

Marco Alpha said...

Hello Carrie,
It looks very cold with all the snow, but these results are amazing!! These are really wonderful shots.
Nice to see the ice frost on the plants and by some you've got a wonderful light of the sun at the background. Wonderful!!

Greetings, Marco

anniejanae said...

Carrie guess the subscription thing didn't work I'm gonna try it again though as I may not have done that right. So glad I wandered over so as not to miss out on the wonderful nature shots. The book looks great, will definetly be checking it out more. Looks like a great time with the family too. Stay warm in all that snow, sure seems like winter is kind of early<3 smiles&hugs.

Leovi said...

Really amazing photos with delicious details of the plants to the light snowfall, very creative, I really like. What about your back? Take care of yourself.

Abe Lincoln said...

Beautiful photos. Some of the plants look like it hurts to bend over encrusted with that ice.

ioan moldovan said...

Superbe! Minunate!

Just Be Real said...

These are lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing. Blessings.

Chip Allen said...

I'll never look at winter in the same way, Carrie! Thanks for taking me on a tour of your winter garden.

Leovi said...

What wonderful pictures, I never tire of seeing her again, I like the forms adopted by the snow. The last picture with these reflections in the water is truly gorgeous. Greetings.

yolcu said...

Wonderful.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Thank you so much for stopping by . I love to see your view of the snow and Ice. How refreshing.
Carrie My back is very bad and I am in pain day and night.
I wont go to the doctor unless I have too..so I m going to try some alternatives first.
I know how you feel. I cant dance and do though the house even without thinking once in awhile I start and have to stop , That is so hard when I do daily.
Maybe I will swim I just dont know . Take it easy when you can but do keep on going.
Im also working on this I hope to one of the last winters for awhile spending in this part of Canada.
I need heat and want to be South.
My SIL is Arz. She has a place and asked me to visit. She went in Oct and will be home for Christmas and back until spring.
You made my day Carrie.
Thanks for your visit. Dont worry about G+. Its not going any place and I do love it.
Hugs and Much Love my friend.

Arti said...

This is so beautiful. The sun rays and the snow make for a very wonderful combination.
Loved the pics, felt warmth and coldness at the same time...
Thanks for sharing these pics. Have a fabulous Sunday:)

Daniel Casares Román said...

Pasaba para saludarte y desearte una muy buena entrada de año. Y que este 2012 nos siga trayendo buena luz!! :)

Un abrazo!

anniejanae said...

I've been wanting to enjoy the beauty here again and make sure I don't miss oot - it's so peaceful here. I am amazed the year has gone by as it has - almost history. The count down begins... I'll be back in 2012 and that is very soon - Much Love, hope, peace and joy to you now and always!

♥ Lisa RedWillow said...

Its so nice to go though a winter Gallery. Love it again.
We do not have much snow.
Hugs