Flowing Feelings of Fall

I drift, I float, I sail through the season.
Searching out natures hidden reason.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

In secret places I explore,
always looking for that open door.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

When I find it, through I go,
stepping lightly, breathing slow.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

A world of color I behold,
God’s gift to me I was told.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Reds and yellow that I see,
help my feelings flow in me.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

A crisp cold presence is in the air,
I can feel it, I know it is there.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

A rain of leaves begin to fall,
I can hear the voices of winter call.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

It whispers through the breeze,
it’s time to sleep my leafy trees.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

I breath deep again as secrets unfold,
the feelings come and soon take hold.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

Words can not define the sparkles I see,
as a vision of beauty, I know I am free.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

Every detail is suddenly clear,
your presence is felt ever so near.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

There I see your reflection
and suddenly understand the connection.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Your are here surrounding me with your love,
here on earth, not just from above.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

So now I feel the flow of fall,
knowing that you exist in all.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

 

My heart smiles in finding you,
as I drift, float and sail through the season.

Creations by Here I Am/Carrie

Author Here I Am/Carrie

May you also find his presence in nature
and have a
Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…   Good Night…
What ever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

 

25 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful photos and words Carrie.

Hugs,
Beth

Penny Whiteway said...

Breathtaking....what an eye you have for natures beauty.

Ramblingon said...

Absolutely leave me breathless..knock me over gorJUSS!

john bord said...

Loved the tour.

Thanks

Lisa Gordon said...

Such beautiful words, to go with your equally beautiful photographs, Carrie.
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo.

Joe said...

Those images are absolutely exquisite my friend! That's the stuff dreams are made of! Fall is a very beautiful time of year and you've captured it so delightfully!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Such Beautiful photos, and your words flow from within,Carrie. Very Inspiring.

We have had a drought all spring and summer, and now it rains almost every day, it seems. This has been a strange Fall and I haven't seen much color this year. Mostly grey skies and I see a few trees in town with vivid colors but nothing like what you have captured here. I have gone out of town but the color just doesn't seem to be here this year. It all seems very strange to me. We had planned a day trip tomorrow but again it is suppose to rain all weekend. It is pouring down from the sky as I type. The next color I may see is that of white. :)I won't rush that. :)
Thank you for sharing your Stunning Autumn Images. I love looking at them, and I can imagine walking along side of you capturing such Beauty.
Take care and Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Dianne :)

Arti said...

Stunning landscape captures. What colors. And your poetic verses are free flowing like a river. Yes, God is indeed present here on Earth itself. Have a happy weekend Carrie :)

Kevin Dowie said...

Nice images Carrie, you've captured the season's colours well.

Katy-Mei said...

Beautiful pics and words Carrie, thanks for your comment over fb. Have a great week. Mei

Arlene said...

Oh my word Carrie, these photos are breathtaking, if I had the time and the talent I'd love to paint almost every one. you certainly know how to capture the moment, The words were just so apt. lovely blog post.

Arlene said...

Hi Carrie, I have awarded you an award for this blog, go to my site and pick it up, well deserved.

happyflowerwordzoo002 said...

O! thank-you for showing the wonderment of all Creation. God is so creative!

I love the line, 'Time to sleep my leafy trees.'

Thank you for visits to wordzoo002. I looked at this blog site and other site to see how/where to buy your book? I realise one was a personal book. I am grateful for such praise wrt spelling and such. That is great kindness. I do not find your use of words
to be without talent displayed. Any time you need help, just yelp and I'll see what I can do dear one.

For me it is your words + pictures which combine for I think one without the other would be just a photo gallery.

I'll be back
God Bless

October 27, 2012 1:13 PM

mystafied said...

Goodness me Carrie, your photos of nature in Autumn take my breath away.
Your words and photos here, are to me..a refection of the beautiful person that you are.

Wishing you an equally beautiful day, Carrie, and if you celebrate Halloween.. Happy Halloween !!

Gary xox

Leovi said...

Very nice, wonderful pictures, really are exquisite, delicious autumn colors, I love to enjoy this beautiful light.

Daily Dose of Musings said...

So, it seems that nature in time (Autumn) reminds us that there is a sequence or minimally some sense of “order in the world.” And it certainly seems that there is nothing accidental in nature’s design. And we don’t need to know scientific names, economic value, or botanical details to appreciate a tree or the way we feel because of a season. We can appreciate the tree, or Autumn simply because it is beautiful in many ways.

Rick said...

Your shots leave me looking in awe. And your words - how true. God's gift indeed !

Arti said...

These are stunning shots to look at, I am awed looking at them for the second time. The colors that have appeared are just so beautiful. Only God could paint such a landscape!!
Have a happy November Carrie :)

caregiver/Gin said...

You make me strive for excellence.Loved each of these and the words along with them!

Marco Alpha said...

Hello Carrie,
What a wonderful shots!! It's so great to see all these autumn colors.
This is really enjoyment!!

Many greetings,
Marco

ioan moldovan said...

Great pictures!Very beautiful autumn colors! It is gorgeous where you live!
Many greetings from Romania!

Leovi said...

I'm glad to see this beautiful autumn photo collection. Greetings.

Heidi said...

Hello Carrie,
Your pics are beautiful. Such gorgeous fall colors. Have a wonderful week.
Heidi

Arti said...

Hi Carrie,
Its the festive season of lights known as Diwali here in India. Came over to wish you and your family a very happy and joyous Diwali :)

munchow said...

Those are really some lovely autumn picture. Great colours and a wonderful calmness to them. The words are beautiful too, and goes perfectly along with the pictures.