Jewels for Nature’s Christmas

There are some days in nature when she just wants to sparkle and shine.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

The colors of fall have faded,
which often sadden her.
So to brighten the days again
she bejewels herself in preparation.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

She adorns even
the tiniest diamonds and crystals
to hang off her dull graying parts.


Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

With pearls often crowning
her to give her elegance again.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

Her heart begins to glow
knowing that God has brought her a gift.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

No need for tears or being sad.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

No need for a heavy heart.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

His hand will reach out and touch
all who open their hearts to his gift of life and love.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

God touches nature in a way that makes
here shimmer and shine
where once death was her only future.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

She now is like a feather
whose lace wings have lifted her back to life.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

Her body now flows with a light dance.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

Let your tears be tears of joy.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

Nature always reminds us even when
life gets dull and depressing
there is reason for for us to shine again.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

So let yourself be crowned by God gift of life.
You will become that shinning star.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

 

From my home to yours wishing everyone a blessed Christmas.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

May you find those jewels that will brighten your day
and have a
Good Morning… Good Afternoon…  Good Night…
Whatever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am Carrie

15 comments:

Jenny said...

What a blessed gift your post is. Thank you for the beautiful photos and encouraging words.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Beth said...

The photos are beautiful Carrie!!

I hope you have blessed Christmas season.

john bord said...

It is kind of early............ Merry Christmas.

Just don't have enough moisture around here to get nice lacy frosty jack frost pics. So I shall enjoy yours.

Leovi said...

Yes , pretty pictures , interesting colors and shapes with the snow and ice !
Saludos!

Marco Luyken said...

Hello Carrie,
Very beautiful shots!!
Great to see all the snow and frozen branches. The winter is started yet all there.

Many greetings,
Marco

Lisa Gordon said...

Beautiful words, and equally beautiful photographs, Carrie.

Scott said...

So many beautiful shots and appropriate words to accompany them.

Arti said...

Each and every word, each picture here flows like a poetry, Carrie. The poetry of Nature, the poetry of God. Yes, Nature gives us a reason to smile again no matter what the pain, what the sorrow, nature is always ready to heal and bring us back to life again. This is so beautiful, so pure and pristine.

With best wishes always, warm greetings for the festive season,

Arti

NatureFootstep said...

gorgeous winter images. As you say, some days nature shines. :)

Rick said...

A wonderful series Carrie - you found so much beauty in God's good creation.

Enjoy all this season of hope and peace offers, especially the greatest gift of all.

A blessed Christmas to you and yours.

Gin G said...

A beautiful post! Thank you for turning an ice storm into a cause for joy and loving nature and God.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Oh Carrie. Just gorgeous. We have the same photo Ideas. Great minds think alike.
Hugs.

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Carrie!
You have a wonderful time and good weather time for everybody!
What is wonderful time with your husbands The your new camera has to cosing on the hills for distance your home roof the deck extension in a beautiful in detail how it looks?
May be Few month in warm weather...
Have a nice Christmas day!
Michiko

marciento said...

Beautiful photo!

TexWisGirl said...

speaking of sparkling... :D