Come Walk with Me

Come walk with me where winter wraps her arms around the earth.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Come walk with me where unusual animals may surprise you.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Follow the curves and flow through the valley as we walk.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Stopping to chat with local birds.  Come walk with me.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Exploring hidden places tucked away in winters arms.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Catching a glimpse of fleeting fowl.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Come walk with me where the
pace is slow and one stops often to ponder it’s beauty.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Be still and quiet for around every bend there awaits something new.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Come walk with me
where the forest whispers “ enter for you shall find peace within”.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Sometimes chatty birds greet you and want to join your journey.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Like paintings on the wall, you are presented with new view each step.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
A stroll, a walk a connection to heaven.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Come walk with me where a world of enchantment exists.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
Our journey may end with the setting sun,
but the feelings of being surrounded by God
will continue to resonate within us.
Photo by Here I Am Carrie
May you take a walk and find the feeling of calmness surround you
and have a
Good Morning…Good Afternoon… Good Night…
Whatever it is to you
Photo & Words
by
Here I Am Carrie

17 comments:

Arti said...

You stay in paradise, Carrie and your words and pictures resonate calm in themselves. You took me along, I was there, following the curves and taking the flow of the valley - chatting with the local birds and exploring the hidden places - I was walking with you. Thank you for the beautiful evening walk, thank you for my tranquility that I am taking along with me today. Wish you and your family a very happy and healthy new year, Carrie. Keep warm and keep sharing.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This was beautiful and so lovely for this Sunday morning.

Thank you ~ FlowerLady

Mei said...

I am behind you! :-) Beautiful place! Dreaming I live there with my hubby! No hope with this one... :-) Thank you for all your likes and comments Carrie. I appreciated your kindness very much. Keep warm. Mei

Jenny said...

I grew up in the Laurentian mountains north of Montreal and your photos remind me of winters out there. When I was a teenager, cross-country ski trails were opened up near us and you could go for a ski through the trees, and up and down and around the hills. It was beautiful, but sometimes scary skiing with so many trees edging the narrow hilly trails. Your photos are wonderful- reflecting His glory.

Horst in Edmonton said...

Hi Carrie, your place of residence is so picturesque. It's very cold here in Edmonton right now. Hope your keeping warm. Keep taking those photos.

Michael (Light-In-A-Box) said...

Absolutely beautiful photos, it looks like all of Canada is getting just a tonne of snow & cold this season. The last photo with the sun is awesome. Take care, keep warm!
: )

Marco Luyken said...

Hello Carrie,
What a very beautiful shots!!
Great to see all the snow. It gives it all a very special look.
Nice the ice sculpture of the deer.
I wish you all the luck and health for 2014!!

Best regards,
Marco

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful post this is, Carrie.
Thank you!

Leovi said...

Very beautiful pictures, wonderful snowy paradise! This ice sculpture is gorgeous!

Fernando Santos (Chana) said...

Excelentes fotografias....
Cumprimentos

TexWisGirl said...

just beautiful photos. they sparkle.

Peta said...

Lovely Carrie~ Much love to you this wintertime.

Lisa RedWillow said...

I really got taken away with the peace in each photo as I followed along. Just Beautiful , Calming and a breath of fresh crisp air.
One of your finest..
Safe travels south.. I will wave on my way over to Kauai.
Much Love

Kiran palwasha said...

Soo beautiful. Simple irresistible. It looks like a snow heaven. I love all these pictures and i wish i could be there :)

marciento said...


Hello Carrie! Beautiful photo! Thank you for your visit and comment on my blog.
Warm Greetings from cold and snowy Poland.

PETRO50 said...

From the photo breathes comfort and peace of mind. Beautiful shots of nature.

marciento said...

Hello Carrie!
Wonderful pictures and wonderful descriptions.
Feel free to watch my new photo album. I greet and wish you a beautiful weekend!
http://marciento.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/ducks-and-pigeons-kaczki-i-golebie/