Happy New Year from the Shores of the Salton Sea

Sharing in this New Year with my photos of my 2010 calendar of the Salton Sea where we always spend a few winter months.  Sharing with you also my quotes I created for each month. 

May your New Year be full of Hope for the future of all people, animals and this beautiful earth we live on.

0 cover page sea view pelicans

 

January
Treat everyday as a new beginning to a new life… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

February
Share your feelings with those close to you… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

March
Your good deeds are grains of sand added to your beach
where you will lie one day under the golden glow of his light…Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

April
Give help to our animals friends where you can…  Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

May
Respect our waters and the sources they flow from… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

June
Love and respect this planet earth for she is your provider… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

July
Let people see the beauty that lies within you…Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

August
Never let your feelings dry up… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

September
Reflect only love connecting us all in the pattern of life… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

October
No mountain is too high when our creator sets your path… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

November
Give praise at the days end for the love you were able to share… Salton Sea Calendar 2010

 

December
Walk the shores of life looking for the treasures that lay hidden…  Salton Sea Calendar 2010

Wishing everyone Love, Health and Happiness

in this New Year and always.

We are now down in the sunny warmth of the Salton Sea, a large salt lake south east of Palm Springs in California.  I don’t have internet connection and have to depend on friends and the library so my visits and posts won’t be so often till I return back to Canada in the spring.  But all of you will always be in my thoughts and prayers.  Sending my love and for those  living in harsh winter conditions I ask that the sun comes often to visit you.  Stay safe and stay warm….  Hugs Carrie

 

Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…  Good Night…

Whatever it is to you…

Photos, Words & Quotes

by

Here I Am/Carrie