Simply a Sunday Sunset 9 with the Fiery of a Saturday Sunrise

 

If you can sit at set of sun
And count the deeds you have done
And counting find
One self denial act, one word

That ease the heart of him that heard
One glance most kind,
Which fell like sunshine where he went,
then you may count that day well spent.
-Robert Browning-

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high spirit to be cumbered with you old nonsense.  This day is all that is good and fair.  It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays.
-Ralph Waldo Everson-

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 

 

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Hope is not the closing of your eyes to the difficulty,
the risk, or the failure. 
It is the trust that, if I fail now, I shall not fail forever; and if I am hurt, I shall be healed.
It is a trust that life is good, love is powerful, and the future if full of promise.
-Anonymous-

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

 

No man has learned anything until he knows that every day is Judgement Day.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Hope and pray for the future and for a brighter tomorrow.

Wishing everyone
A Good Morning…  Good Afternoon…  Good Night…
What every it is to you…

Photos by

Here I Am/Carrie

18 comments:

Lisa RedWillow said...

Carrie, I love the quotes and these are just stunning and georgeous. I love the wires .. Pure Energy.
Thanks for all your kind words.
Have a wonderful Sunday
Hugs

Joe said...

Spectacular shots my friend. I've yet to be that inspired by the look of things around here since this spring started. It's not very green and the sunsets don't seem very spectacular at all. So far I've been revisiting our trips to Japan and that's been a real blessing to me. Have a great Sunday!

john bord said...

Great photos
Have you considered making a little book of your quotes and pictures?

A personal collection

Beth said...

Wonderful shots Carrie. So beautiful!!

Toodie said...

Simply beautiful. You always uplift me when I visit.

Mei said...

It's beautiful! Love those words... but the past will not let me go, its in my mind forever... easy to say forgive, once cut the sacred is there for life, today is mother day, had a nice dim sum with all my love one and some flower, daughter is behaving, so, not a bad day, but i feel very weak and tired, hope feel better for work tomorrow. Make me think of Dad today, 12 long years, I avoiding go back HK, because I hate my dad...

Bella Skye said...

Lovely post. The pictures were amazing! :)

Bella Skye

Horst in Edmonton said...

Love your post, the photos are awesome, love the reflection on your signature.

Ramblingon said...

Awesome photos Carrie and Emerson's quote..spot on!
xxox

Kerrie said...

Beautiful is God's Creation! and Carrie you have such a talent of capturing the beauty on camera. Wonderful photos!!! I love the silhouette of the duck. Blessings being sent to you! Have a wonderful week. With love and care from Kerrie. xOx

DaveOnFidalgo said...

Hi Carrie. Nice to hear from you. You may want to sit tight there for a while before returning to BC. The calendar might say "April," but the weather is saying "November." I mean really! Wind, rain, cold, snow in the mountains, avalanches. November!

Light-In-A-Box said...

Wow, these are absolutly great photos! I think the colors & composures are fantastic..
Thanks for dropping in with your always nice comments..
Michael

Lisa RedWillow said...

I come back here and am in aww of what you have captured with your eyes though you camera.
Thanks for stopping your kind words.
Each day is better than the one before. I continue to heal. Lots of inner healing and thats a good thing.
Stay cool and stay warm when you come home. I cant wait to see your view in the Valley once more.
Much Love my friend.
Lisa xoo

Kerrie said...

Hi Carrie,

May you and your loved ones be blessed this Easter weekend! May Christ’s message of eternal life fill you with love.

♥... In His Love, Kerrie

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

What splendid photos. I certainly do appreciate a good sunrise and sunset through my eyes, but the sunset seems more romantic. I think I tend to savor the sunset more only because at sunrise I am quite busy hustling to get out the door and consumed with many thoughts of what the day has in store for me … and all that I have to accomplish. At sunset, I can relax… I am done for the day and I personally feel that enjoying a good sunset is my reward for surviving yet another day.

Stephen Craig Rowe said...

Dear Carrie, Wishing you and yours a very good and happy Easter. As ever be well

Seth@ChaosHQ's said...

My visit this evening is to bring to you some extra special Easter Greetings along with Best Wishes for a Happy Springtime too!
http://i53.tinypic.com/2nvdk7b.gif
Let this joy of Easter fill up your heart today and forever. Happy Easter!

Dianne ... Walking In His Grace said...

Hi Carrie, Sorry it has been awhile since I have been here. Welcome home by the way. I am sure you have been busy since you have got back. Glad to see your Beautiful photos that you captured. Love your perspective.
Loved reading your quotes as well. I love the one by Robert Downing Especially, but they are all good, and gives one something to think about. Thank you Carrie for all you share, and thank you for stopping by my blog. It was nice to see you back.
Take care, and have a wonderful Sunday.
xx's Dianne :)