Bumbling Thru Life

Many find that they bumble not buzz thru life.
The pressures of everyday existence  cause some to move at a much slower pace.  Going about their daily lives in solitude.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


While some enjoy surrounding themselves with others.Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


When joined together the bumblers can create quit a buzz.Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


Buzzing here and there trying to keep
up with the other bumblers who are really buzzing.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie



Some feel like they are on top of the world.Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


Working harder and harder
always searching out for more of life’s nectar.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie


Many find themselves even toiling away
into the night with only the light of the moon
to guide them.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie



Some find themselves in the quiet and all alone.
  Enjoying their solitude and the light
 of  the moon shines on them.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

While some find themselves trying hard to be
like the others, but are different and feel they don’t belong.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

Weather buzzing, bumbling, or just existing. 
You help create a balance in God’s Garden of Nature.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

So embrace yourself for who you are
and have a
Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…  Good Night…
What ever it is to you.
Photos &  Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

22 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful images, carrie, and great analogy for us social beings...

Nancy said...

Awesome Carrie!

Beth said...

Beautifully presented. The shots and words are perfect Carrie.

Here I Am/Carrie said...

Hi everyone I was buzzing to much in the last couple of weeks and now my back is bad again. May have to leave for a few days to get away from the work here at the ranch. See you as soon as I can. Hugs Carrie

Kerrie said...

G'day Carrie, I have to say it... Bee-utiful!!! Your photo's bring a smile to my face every time! I hope you are able to take some time out from all the hard work you do and have those few days of rest. Much love to you. Mega Hugs, Kerrie

lisa said...

Theses are beautiful macros Carrie!

john bord said...

great little buzzing journey.

Lisa RedWillow said...

Wow. Carrie. These little ones are fantastic.
We have the same things on our minds. I got a few also.
Love Love this blog
Hugs

Joe said...

I actually love photos like this very much! Since we didn't have a flower garden this year the bees have been few and far apart. This brings back a lot of good memories of the best of the season to me.

Ramblingon said...

I love these pictures. I am a bee fan..and anything and everything about them, especially these beautiful photos makes me happy.

Your tortie girl is welcome to join the Tortie Ladies of Autumn group. Go to Face Book and send her picture and sonething about her. She'll be there and Bess will put her in the blog too. It's also on Blogspot.

mystafied said...

Carrie,
these shots are AWESOME !
My favourite is the Macro at the top with the tiny purple flowers.
But they are all so lovely!
I hope you're feeling very proud of yourself for producing such lovely work Carrie!

I also hope you're having lovely weekend

Gary xox

Rick said...

Wow - marvelous macros, Carrie !! Superb captures, as is your commentary.

Hope you take it easy and get the back back into good form.

lisa said...

These are beautiful photographs Carrie, and equally beautiful words to go with them!

Light-In-A-Box said...

Fantastic shots Carrie! Your creativeness is a constant joy!
Cheers..

Arti said...

Just amazing! How hard do they work to provide us with the sweet honey...
Beautiful pics, shot very majestically...
Have a wonderful week ahead Carrie:)

anniejanae said...

Hi Carrie, just having myself a little visit here. I thought of how beautiful the header is then on to more of a treat in your blog, thank you for sharing - have yourself a great weekend("-")

Arlene said...

Wow what super photos, so many bees on one plant and so well captured,, I'm glad decided to look at what this blog was about, I'm off to bed now as it's gone 11 pm i'll be back. Arlene

Marias Teater said...

Hello Carrie, there is never enough of positiveness in our negative world. Thank you for good words and beautiful close-ups. Have a nice Sunday - greetings from Norway

Sharon said...

Carrie - This was beautiful. I am always blessed by your lovely pictures, and your simply profound words.

May the Lord show me the *flowers* He wants me to visit - and may He help me embrace myself as I learn to *BEE* one of His children -

GOD BLESS!

Marco Alpha said...

Hello Carrie,
Nice shots of these hard working bee. Great to see him so close with the wonderful colors of the flowers.
You've got a wonderful blog. And I will go follow you!!

Greetings, Marco

Mei said...

Hi Carrie, i don't blog and walk on blogland as much now, doing a lot busy bee cleaning! Sometimes its the mood won't let me touch any key on my laptop! :-) Your busy bee and flower are doing their good job... very pretty! They're like me doing my busy bee cleaning... :-) Mei

Leovi said...

These photos really delicious macro with excellent color, my favorite is the first.