Earth Sings in Spring

Earth sings in spring
as the rhythm of colors herald in a new season.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Fading are the drum sounds of winter whites
as the notes of spring begin it’s serenade ever so softly at first.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

The music of the last icy winter world soon fades away.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

The  orchestra  builds up
the volume with flowers singing their hearts out.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie
 

 

With a concert of warm days the lead dandelion singer
belts out a tune with it’s dancers swaying on a bed of green.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Sing Spring…..
Sing Spring and dance to your tune on this earth.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Let the trumpets bugle their sounds of color.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie 

 

The singing soon is so loud
and full of life all the world awakes.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

The sun warms their hearts so they can be heard.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Even the tiny flowers sing out
their joy to rise again on this earth.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Soon you too will pick up
the rhythm of the season and sing it’s colors.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Live, love and grow
for the beat of spring to be felt in your heart.
Photo by Here I Am/Carrie

 

Sing your song of spring

and have a

Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…  Good Night…

Whatever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am/Carrie

 

 

12 comments:

john bord said...

Nice tribute to the season.
Spring has been slow here. Trees just now leaving out, 30's at night, 60's daytime.

Penny Whiteway said...

Wow!

Joe said...

Glorious spring collage! We are finally coming back around after a cold and wet week...nice to see the sun again!

Kerrie said...

Ooh Carrie, My heart certainly warmed up to the tune of Spring. Wonderful words and photography, a perfect harmony. Much love to you! With love, Kerrie xOx

Arti said...

What a beautiful delight, Carrie! I could hear the orchestra, the beat, the rhythm, the melody... the wondrous joys of the season are inspiring me to join as well. And I will, I will sing the song of my spring!

Many thanks for the beautiful posting as always, Carrie and wish you a lovely week ahead :)

Katy-Mei Wright said...

Very nice photos and words Carrie! Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Lisa RedWillow~ a Beauty seeker said...

So very beautiful

Michael (Light-In-A-Box) said...

Yay Spring! Always one of my favorite seasons, everything is new & refreshed. And let's not forget the wonderful smell of new growth, especially after a rain. Nice photos Carrie, have a great weekend. : )

NatureFootstep said...

lots of flowers to share in springtime. :) Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So Refreshing and full of new life. Wonderful presentaion Carrie. So nice to see.
ox Dianne:)

Lisa RedWillow~ a Beauty seeker said...

Stopping by to see if all is going well. Much Love

munchow said...

That is a lovely series of photos. My favourite is the one of the melting ice. A very nice tribute to the changing season.