Dancing With My Lilac

My eyes scanned the room landing on a beam of light, illuminating my Lilac.
"Come dance with me'' she said.

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

As I moved closer, the scent of her perfume lured me even nearer.
''Come dance with me'' she said ''let yourself go''.

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

Without knowing what happen I was lost in her arms, her scent intoxicating me.
''Come dance with me'' she said '' let yourself go, together we will melt into one''.

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

My cheeks pressed against her soft face.  Her beauty and scent becoming mine.
''Come dance with me'' she said ''let yourself go''.

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

I breathed deep as my feet floated off the floor.
''Dance with me'' she said.

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

The memory and scent of Lilac will be with me when she is long gone.
We danced….

Photos by Here I Am Carrie

May you find something in life to dance with that lifts you off your feet
and have a
Good Morning…   Good Afternoon…   Goodnight…
what ever it is to you.

Photos & Words
by
Here I Am Carrie

 

 

17 comments:

stephen craig rowe said...

Dear Carrie, The images and words are explicit and most poetic. As ever be well

Penny Whiteway said...

beautiful!

Arlene said...

So evocative and so beautiful, with lovely pictures Carrie.

Katy-Mei Wright said...

Dancing on my table half hour's time! Have u got any lialac left to go on my table? :-)

NITA said...

Enjoyed looking at and reading this - Thank you

Lisa RedWillow~ a Beauty seeker said...

So much Beauty in the Dance. I loved this blog. Elegant and so Gorgeous.

Lisa RedWillow~ a Beauty seeker said...

I love the shadows and light in the first. :) Hugs across the mountains

john bord said...

May I have the next?

Katy-Mei Wright said...

Home safe, very please even not the colour I am expect. Doing my table dance now... :-) Hope you have a safe trip back home. Mei

munchow said...

You captured those lilac with beauty and love. Thank you for the encouraging words.

Arti said...

Wow! This is spectacular, Carrie. I am taking the scent along with all the beautiful colors, this will keep me refreshed throughout the week and beyond. Thank you so much for sharing.

Michiko Johnson said...

Hi Carrie!
I would love o have time for more many wonderful people here in the blgging wold as I haven't in long times.
You are wonderful here in very powerful things..why you are not come home Carrie....
You have a wonderful day!
Michiko

Lisa RedWillow~ a Beauty seeker said...

Breathtaking each time I see these.

Thank you for stopping. You always brighten my day.

I will be gone fishing for a few weeks.'
L&Hs
Lisa

What Karen Sees said...

Dreamy images and words.

marciento said...

Hello! Have a beautiful weekend!
http://marciento.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/the-vistula-river-rzeka-wisla/

marciento said...

Piękne kwiaty bzu.

Gin G said...

Amazing photo post as usual! Love it. I took your advice and added a follower gadget to my blog. Took me awhile to get back up to speed. Not sure I am back fully yet. Thanks for stopping in and I love this post. Exciting about your book! I was proud of you when I saw that. Gin.