The Dawning of a New Day

Our earth is in so much turmoil.
But with each new sunrise comes a new beginning.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

As hope rises and lights up our surroundings

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

We can all join together

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

To change how we think and how we feel.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Each new day that God has given us enables us to start fresh and make changes for our world to be a better place.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Let God and this garden of earth join us all with love and respect.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Learn to respect this beautiful place God gave us to dwell upon.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

We are all the parents of this earth care for it as you would care for your child.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Your garden of Eden awaits, create it today

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Remember those animals and birds that exist here as well,
make sure they are part of your garden of Eden.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

Let nature be part of your dawn every day.

Photo by Here I Am Carrie

With each new dawn
have a
Good Morning…Good Afternoon…Good Night…
What ever it is to you

Photos & Words
by

Here I Am/Carrie

22 comments:

Penny Whiteway said...

Just lovely!

Beth said...

I am so happy to see a post from you Carrie. The pictures are beautiful as are your words.

HUGS!!

Beth

john bord said...

amen

caregiver/Gin said...

Truly a marvelous creation!

NITA said...

Hi Carrie,

Great pictures.

Have a good week

Hugs Nita

Arti said...

Such beautiful thoughts to read first up in the day, Carrie. Lyrical words, wonderfully complemented by artistic images - together they give out a nice (and much needed) reminder to value and cherish our Mother earth each day, every minute. A very beautiful post Carrie, welcome back :)

Mei said...

Beautiful... thanks for sharing Carrie... welcome back.

Joe said...

A very enjoyable peek into your world my friend, thanks for sharing!

Lisa RedWillow ~ a Beauty seeker said...

We are all connected . Loved this . All your photos speak to me.
xoxo keep on blogging my friend.

Love and Hugs
I enjoyed my visit here. :)

Lisa RedWillow ~ a Beauty seeker said...

Carrie thanks for your well wishes on FB.
Means alot to me.

First round of meds knocked it out I hope.

Rick said...

You've captured some of the splendour that is this creation made for us to enjoy and to be good stewards of. Lovely thoughts, and shots, Carrie.

Poppy (aka Val) said...

Beautiful words and so true. Beautiful photos as always, thank you :)

Kiran palwasha said...

What a magnificent post, Carrie.
The way of representation is simply beautiful as well your thoughts and expression.
Have a great week.

Michael (Light-In-A-Box) said...

Carrie, thanks for your recent visit, I hope you had a wonderful winter & welcome back! Awesome pictures!
We have the same weather I think, we went from winter right into summer. Did I say awesome pictures, nice.
: )

Leovi said...

Great photos, looks like a wonderful place with such beautiful skies! A greeting.

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos!

Daniel LaFrance said...

Lovely photos and words to live by.

Welcome back!

Kalyan said...

beautiful colours & composition....lovely!

goatman said...

You are a morning person . . . ugh!

But I guess someone must document the sunrises for the rest of us.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What beautiful photos and thoughts.

FlowerLady

marciento said...

Greetings from sunny Warsaw. Have a look at my new photos.
http://marciento.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/peacock-paw/

munchow said...

Wonderful pictures that goes perfectly along with the touching words. The bring forth a lovely sentiment. A tribute to Nature.